Sunday 24 July 2011

Rey Mysterio Un Masked pics


Rey Mysterio Un Masked

I am quite a big fan of Rey Mysterio since he has many skills and he can fight against opponent that is more bigger than him.

However, Rey Mysterio was unmasked at extreme rules on 7 June 2009 by chris jericho. This is a total shock for me. I feel angry at Chris Jericho however maybe Rey Mysterio already agree for this scene. And of course this will make a good story line for the wrestling show.

Maybe this incident will become the metamorphosis for Rey Mysterio. Just like Kane, maybe Mysterio will become an entire person after he is unmasked.





rey-mysterio-vs-chris-jericho

rey-mysterio-unmasked-by-chris-jericho






















1 comment:

  1. I love u Rey
    I love u Rey
    l love u Rey
    I love u Rey
    i love u Rey

    ReplyDelete